- HSC inspection technicians are trained by outside certification companies to perform CMAA, OSHA and ANSI required inspections:
- Inspections are required on all cranes and hoists annually per ANSI B30.16 and OSHA 1910
- Heavy use cranes and hoists should be inspected quarterly or monthly
- HSC utilizes state of the art inspection software (Inspectall ) that allows digital images of deficiencies and well recommended actions. It also allows for immediate transfer of report to the customer via email.
HSC repair technicians are continually trained by HSC Crane and electrical component suppliers as well as HSC in house technical training.
- HSC knows what to do, and does it right
- HSC charges reasonable rates, without surcharges and extras
HSC technicians are trained in safety and HSC has been prequalified by the following safety clearing organizations.
- ISN (ISNetwork)