- HSC trains inspection technicians through outside certification companies to perform the following CMAA, OSHA and ANSI inspections:
- Inspections are required annually on all cranes and hoists per ANSI B30.16 and OSHA 1910
- We train technicians to inspect heavy use cranes and hoists quarterly or monthly
- HSC utilizes state of the art inspection software (Inspectall). This software allows digital images of deficiencies as well as recommended actions. As a result, we can transfer the inspection report to the customer immediately via email.
Our repair technicians train through crane and electrical component suppliers, as well as in house technical training.
- HSC knows what to do, and we do it right
- We charge reasonable rates and do not charge surcharges or extras
HSC trains technicians in safety. As a result, the following safety clearing organizations have pre-qualified HSC for safety inspections:
- ISN (ISNetwork)